This page details our customer terms of service
Products & Service
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- All fresh and dried flowers should not be eaten by humans or animals. We will only use lilies if requested and we do not stock daily.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- Tax Charges on applicable orders are inclusive of 20% VAT.
- We accept most credit and debit card payments, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro. You may send and pay for flowers over the phone by calling us. We do not accept AMEX / American Express. Our online payments are processed either via PayPal or Barclaycard Merchant Services.
- Our hand delivery service occurs Monday – Saturday to the local area Cardiff and Vale of Glarmorgan. Click & Collect if from our Cardiff store at CF10 1AU.
- Orders placed 24hours in advance will likely be delivered the following day unless an alternative date is stated at time of ordering. If you require an emergency order, then please call us on 02920344419 and we can try to accommodate.
- Local hand deliveries run between 10am and 3pm Monday to Saturday. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee timed deliveries. Except for Wedding or funeral orders.
- Orders placed to be delivered on a public holiday will be delivered the next working day. Unless the public holiday is Christmas/Boxing Day, where we are closed until the 4th of January.
- Our postal deliveries are collated and shipped once per week. So please allow extra time to receive postal deliveries. If you require an emergency order then please contact us to discuss.
- All postal orders are sent via Royal Mail delivery service but any delays in the postal service due to the current situation are beyond our control.
Ordering & Delivery Information
- Please ensure when placing your order that you have given us the full postal address of the recipient, any special instructions and your contact details including mobile or daytime telephone number. Please also include any special instructions for deliveries to hotels, offices etc.
- We will always endeavour to deliver your order in perfect condition. If the recipient is not at the address when our delivery driver attempts delivery, we will make every effort to leave the time with a neighbour and a calling card will be left advising of such. Unless an alternative location for delivery is advised upon ordering such as a porch area.
- If this is not possible the item will be brought back to Secret Garden Florist and a collection can then be organised; we will post a card through the door of the recipient advising of such. Alternatively, an additional delivery charge can be requested if a second delivery is needed.
Amendment or Cancellation of an Order
- If you would like to amend or cancel the order, please notify us by email or telephone at least 48 hours prior to delivery. This excluded wedding, funeral and bespoke orders.
- If you cancel your order and request a refund, please note we keep a 3% card processing fee of the order value.
- Wedding orders require a non-refundable £100 deposit to secure the date. If you cancel the date the deposit is non-refundable. We allow you to move the date only if the new required date is available, please call us or email us to discuss if this does occur.
- In the event that your delivery does not reach you in perfect condition as intended, and there is a quality issue with your delivery, then please call or email us with information and photos. Replacements/refunds may be given at the discretion of the management, because of the perishable nature of our products you are advised to make any complaint within 24 hours of the delivery of your flowers.
- All customer’s credit card details are kept safe from fraud and unauthorised misuse. We take the highest measures under the UK Data Protection Act 1998 to ensure that personal information is kept secure and protected. We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information.
- For example, we use WooCommerce, PayPal and Banking Merchant services to process your transaction.
Substitution and Variation of Goods
- All products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to substitute some of the contents, vessels or packaging with an item of equal or greater value. The substituted items will closely match the original choice and the overall aesthetic will not be compromised.
- Should we feel that the order cannot be processed due to lack of stock we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange an alternative.
- Use of any extracts or imagery within this website, except without the necessary permissions are prohibited. All distribution rights on these images are held by Sisters Cardiff Ltd.
- Copyright of Images are held by Sisters Cardiff Ltd:
Change of terms of service
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
- No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- For more information about our privacy practices, terms and conditions, or if you have questions, or would like
to make a complaint, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sisters Cardiff Ltd
T/A Secret Garden Florist
Company number: 10785692
VAT Number: 336743683
129 Cardiff Indoor Market,
St Mary Street,